Journey to the Jacksons Book
Get your Journey to the Jacksons eBook or paperback from Amazon today!
Feed your soul and be inspired by this true story of faith, love and sacrifice…
Overcome your limiting beliefs to achieve the impossible…
I thoroughly enjoyed writing Journey to the Jacksons. It not only brought back great memories of my mother’s inspirational faith that ultimately resulted in me, my mother, and sister having a 2-day visit with Michael Jackson and the Jackson family at their Hayvenhurst Estate in Encino, California in 1973, but it’s nostalgic as it relates to the early 1970s. In particular, I enjoyed writing about:
- The 3-day bus trip from the New York City Port Authority to Los Angeles, California in search of the Jackson 5.
- How we traveled almost 3000-miles by Greyhound bus, though we didn’t have a home address for the Jackson family.
- Our 5-day stay at a Los Angeles shelter during our search for the Jackson 5.
- Music and concerts of Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 from 1970-1974.
- Popular R&B music of the early 1970s.
- Fashions and hairstyles of the early 1970s.
- Popular games and candies of the 1970s.
- Growing up in the Bronx, NY.
- And much more!
My first book, Body Under Construction, builds the body…Journey to the Jacksons builds the soul and human spirit.